If your work involves hands-on contact with chemicals, bacteria or other substances, you know that choosing the proper gloves for your team involves more than simply finding the right size. The glove should be able to exceed or meet the needs of your industry and keep the team comfortable, safe and unobstructed as they perform their duties.
Thankfully, choosing the right glove for your business doesn’t need to be a stressful decision.
Disposable glove materials
There is no universal glove than delivers durability, protection and functionality needed for every application. Some of them are designed for simple household cleaning, while others are FDA approved for use in highly sensitive areas such as medical.
Nitrile is quickly becoming the preferred option for glove materials. Made from synthetic rubber, this reduces the risk of allergy associated with latex gloves. Black Nitrile disposable gloves need to withstand long-term and short-term usage alike without sustaining damage.
Some of the advantages of these gloves are:
- They have a strong barrier that protects against chemicals.
- Black industrial Nitrile gloves are puncture-resistant, which is ideal for individuals working with biological substances.
- A long shelf life makes them great to store.
- They are latex-free.
- Most of them are approved by FDA.
Latex is a versatile material you have likely come in contact with before – for example, in water based paints. You might know these gloves as the traditional disposable glove that most of the industries have relied on for years. Black latex powder free gloves offer protection against viruses and bacteria, which is why they are put to use in medical capacities so often.
There are various other advantages of these gloves, which are:
- They are often the affordable option that delivers strength and flexibility.
- They can be worn for a long period of time, offering strength and adequate elasticity to limit tears and rips.
- They offer natural chemical resistance.
- Natural rubber is biodegradable, enabling you to limit the environmental impact.
Allergy from latex is no small matter, and it is important to ensure your team does not come in contact with this material if they have notified you of an allergy. However, it is also essential to know the difference between chemical allergies and latex allergies.
As the third most frequently used plastic on the planet, it doesn’t come as a surprise that black vinyl gloves wholesale makes the perfect material. There are various benefits of these gloves:
- They are latex-free and rarely cause allergic reactions in users.
- Ideal for contexts that require a user to change their gloves often.
- They are also cost-effective, as users will certainly accomplish their task before the glove is damaged from overuse.
Find the right disposable glove
Identifying the right glove for your business, shouldn’t be difficult. When you learn about the benefits, you are able to see which advantages would benefit employees the most. Don’t settle for poorly-made gloves that fail when you need them the most. Trust the best-selling ones like black nitrile disposable gloves, made with the reliability and strength.